We provide a wide range of consultancy services
- market analysis;
- selection of factories, products, materials;
- evaluation and selection of the optimal commercial offers from contractors for purchasing;
- ready-made product matrix for the customer.
- Financial audit: a comprehensive evaluation of the economic condition of the counterparty for the reliability and transparency of the information provided.
- "legislative" audit: evaluating the counterparty for compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation or another state (on request), for compliance with international norms and standards, for the presence of trial and enforcement proceedings.
- operational audit: evaluating the functioning of the counterparty's economic system, determining its financial efficiency. This type of audit is also extremely effective for the organization of the client when checking the implementation of business plans, estimates, various target programs and evaluating the staff.
- comprehensive audit: comprehensive analysis of internal and external relationships of the counterparty, its examination for financial and economic activities, as well as verification of all existing licenses of the company.
- conducting laboratory tests to obtain a state recognized certificate of conformity;
- quality control of the manufacturer (video recording and / or photo of the stages of production and shipment). Our specialists can suspend the production process when a defect is detected at the manufacturer's factory until the identified deficiencies are completely eliminated.
- negotiations between the client and the counterparty-full time native language translators (for instance, Chinese);
- translation services at specialized exhibitions and forums in Russia and abroad;
- business tourism, the most popular destination for which is China, Chinese engineering industry in particular.
EPC/M (Engineering, procurement and construction) – a contract between the customer and the contractor on the obligation to perform a full cycle of work.
In the case of the contract model, the contractor undertakes to perform services for the design, procurement of materials and equipment, construction of the object. He concludes the contracts with contractors directly. This type of contract allows the investor to immediately determine the time and financial costs, as the amount of work is fixed.
EPC / M contract imposes obligations on the Contractor to implement total control over all processes at each stage of the project, which allows optimizing its cost by 5-10%. The contractor acts in the interests and on behalf of the investor
In an EPC / M contract, the customer chooses a single general contractor whose responsibilities include:
- E- (engineering): survey work, design work and all approval processes;
- P- (procurement): selection and procurement of materials and equipment for the full project cycle;
- C- (construction): construction, assembly and commissioning.
- M- "process management" (construction management): all functions of the general contractor of the project.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of China is a multi-level and differentiated state structure that controls the import of goods from the country. Without its certification of the accompanying documentation of goods (prices, packing lists, certificates of conformity, etc.), the import of goods into the territory of the Russian Federation is impossible.
“Gefest” Consulting has extensive experience with the CCI of China and is knowledgeable in helping the clients bypass possible bureaucratic and legal incidents with this structure.
The main criterion in its formulation is the creation of the route for a particular project that is optimal considering required time and material costs.
Gefest is experienced in construction and realization of logistic chains for partners. Geographical remoteness is not an obstacle for us. Our specialists are able to realize any complex delivery, creating the most favorable logistic route for our clients.
In our work, we take into account the full logistics infrastructure of the project, the combination of interrelated elements that ensure the functioning of the system of purchase, supply, storage and delivery of products.
Gefest successfully collaborates not only with the largest logistics operators-carriers, but also has fruitful partnerships with terminal and logistics centers, warehouse terminals, airports and ports around the world, thereby securing an ability to respond quickly to force majeure situations, avoiding delays and losses in quality.
- "Logistics Park" (Yekaterinburg, Russia, 200 thousand sq. m.);
- "Technopark Tula "( Tula, Russia, 125 thousand sq. m.);
- "Logistics Complex "Pridorozhny" (Samara, Russia, 102 thousand sq. m.);
- "Jiaozhou Qingdao international logistics Park (Shandong province, China, 178 thousand sq. m .);
- And others.
- Ust-Luga railway station (Leningrad region, Russian Federation);
- Railway station Inskaya (Russia, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation);
- Zhengzhou railway station (Zhengzhou,China);
- Maschen railway station (Hamburg, Germany);
- Railway station Kijfhoek (Rotterdam, Netherlands).
The specificity of freight rail transport on international routes lies in the technological features of Russian Railways, the gauge of which is wider than European ones. Trains are either reloaded or wheel pairs of cars are changed. In the vast majority of cases, a reload takes place, as Russian Railways is not engaged in the transportation of goods and passengers on European territory.
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO KNOW! It needs to be considered, that for international transportation of a whole train, the maximum allowable number of containers in the territory of the Russian Federation is 70 units, while the Chinese railway does not allow trains consisting of more than 53 containers.
- Hong Kong international airport (5 037 970 tons per year);
- Pudong international airport (Shanghai, China, 3 824 280 tons per year);
- Dubai international airport (Dubai, UAE, 2 651 272 tons per year);
- Frankfurt am main airport (Frankfurt am main, Germany, 2 194 056 tons per year);
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle International airport (Paris, France 2 057 277 tons per year.)
This option differs from other options by very high prices for storage of goods at terminals, but with competent customs clearance, we can optimize your transportation costs.
- Shanghai port (Shanghai, China,646 million tons per year, 36.5 million TEU);
- The port of Singapore (Singapore, 560 million tons per year, 32.6 million TEU);
- Guangzhou port (Guangzhou, China, 472.8 million tons per year, 15.3 million TEU);
- Port of Rotterdam (Rotterdam, Netherlands, 440.5 million tons per year, 11.7 TEU);
- Port of Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium, 190.8 million tons per year, 8.6 TEU);
- Port of Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany, 190 million tons per year, 9.2 TEU).
TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) – a conventional unit of measurability of cargo vehicles, used in the calculation of the capacity of container ships, container cargo flows, seaports.
We take into account all the subtleties of cargo when choosing the type of ship for transportation (volume, characteristics of cargo, port of destination, etc.).
A type of complex logistics, which is the transportation one customer’s goods by different types of transport. This applies to most international deliveries under the rules of Incoterms 2010.
Each export project consists of several stages of implementation. For its implementation, our specialists undertake the following processes:
- analysis of the required market and suppliers;
- negotiations with the supplier and preparation of a foreign economic contract*, under which the seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the buyer, and the buyer undertakes to perform payments for the goods, as the Russian currency legislation provides for the obligation of the exporter to receive payment for the goods. In the draft of this kind of contract, terms and forms of payment, as well as the currency of payment are necessarily prescribed;
- production of goods for export;
- customs clearance, which includes obtaining a certificate of origin (issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation); certificate of conformity (veterinary, radiological, documents confirming compliance with prohibitions and restrictions on export); certificate of compliance with technological standards (phytosanitary, environmental and others).
* You can obtain more detailed information on the foreign economic contract in our office or by calling us.
Additional documents will be required for dual-use goods:
-permission or license of the Federal service for Technical and Export control of the Russian Federation;
-phytosanitary certificates for products of plant origin in order to confirm the compliance of the goods with the requirements of quarantine control and compliance with hygienic standards.
* Depending on the category of goods, there may be a need to obtain special export permits.
A number of countries require the goods to be transported in accordance with the norms of international ISO certification. It is important to note that the validity of the ISO certificate is 3 years.
- delivery (logistics) of goods.
The procedure of import of products into the territory of the Russian Federation is regulated by Customs and Tax legislation. The process of importing goods into the territory of the Russian Federation is a laborious task and is subject to several types of taxes: customs duties, excise duty (if the goods belong to the excise group described in article 181 of the tax code) and value added tax.
Our experts know how to competently accelerate the process of importing goods, provided close contact with the customer, from whom a number of documents will be required:
- copies of the company's constituent documents;
- the original of a foreign economic contract;
(the contract must be written in Russian and English, but there are cases when the parties conclude the contract in three languages, as the third language is the native language of the country of manufacture of the goods)
- transaction passport;
(necessarily certified by the Bank and the buyer)
(the details of the seller and the buyer, the contract number, the value of the goods, the essential terms of the contract must be specified)
- certificate of conformity;
- payment order confirming payment of customs duties;
- packing list;
(contains volume, weight and packing characteristics of the imported cargo)
We are capable of helping our clients with the receipt and collection of these documents, as we can take over the whole process from " A " to "Z".